- Specializing in poor or marginal soils
- Due diligence test pits & storm water testing
- Soil & foundation investigations
- Deep foundation design
- Drainage studies & corrective action plans
- Retaining walls
- Coring—concrete & bituminous
- Scour analysis
- Sinkholes & karst studies
- Phase I site assessments & environmental soil sampling
- GPR—for subsurface or concrete
- Other services related to geotechnical, geological, and similar
Serving commercial, residential, institutional, and public markets—from homeowners to 100,000+ SF, multi-story buildings in PA, NJ, DE, MD, and other states upon request.
Our specialty is taking a traditional repair and finding an economical solution for your project—both proposed and existing.
Real Solutions… in Real Time